Post Prom and Project Graduation Events from Wand Entertainment, Your Source for Professional Hypnotism!
Let Sue Voss at Wand Entertainment provide a high-quality hypnosis performance for your high school event. When it comes to post prom or project graduation, hypnosis is the key to entertainment.
Wand Entertainment guarantees satisfaction. Hypnosis shows are a great way to get students involved and provide an unforgettable experience. It is a unique way to provide interaction for students both on stage and off.
Wand Entertainment has been involved in high school entertainment for over 25 years. After Prom and Project Graduation events are becoming increasingly more popular throughout the United States. Including a hypnosis show at these events is the perfect opportunity to create a positive and fun atmosphere that keeps students safe after the prom or grad is over. Each year, our hypnotists perform at over 150 such events, with at least 95% of the schools rebooking through our agency. At Wand Entertainment, we know how important it is to provide safe and age appropriate entertainment. This is how we can guarantee that our shows will be enjoyed by all.
Why book a hypnotic entertainer through Wand Entertainment?
- With access to over 50 hypnotic entertainers, there is always someone to accommodate any date and time. We can also accommodate most budgets
- We guarantee each hypnotist will do a professional and age-appropriate program
- Each of our artists is required to provide a certificate of insurance
- We are available to contact and answer questions at any time
- Each artist can work with any size group and can vary his or her performance to meet your exact needs
- With 20+ years of experience, we can assure a quality program
- You are given the option to select the hypnotist of your choice whenever possible
- References are available upon request
- Each performance is 60 – 75 minutes in length and can be adjusted to your schedule
- As a sponsor, you can request certain themes, routines, or special messages and the artist will do his/her best to accommodate your needs
Your artist will contact you at least two weeks prior to the program date to introduce themselves, discuss details and exchange information. Until then, you can contact us day or night. You can have peace of mind knowing we are available from pre-planning to the performance itself.
Each year, Wand Entertainment provides artists for After Prom and Project Graduation dates throughout the United States. Once a school utilizes Wand Entertainment, there is a 95% chance they will re-book year after year. While other agencies come, and go, we thrive because we build long-lasting relationships with our clients. Be sure to contact Sue Voss at Wand Entertainment to schedule your school’s most memorable event.
Call direct 563-590-8215 or fill out the contact form below!