About Jim Wand and his Show
Jim Wand is considered to be one of the top hypnotic entertainers in the world today. He has done over 10,000 engagements throughout the United States and eight foreign countries. He is a regular at casinos, clubs, colleges, and corporate events with over 95% of his bookings being repeat and referral engagements. Each performance is custom designed to meet the needs of the audience in attendance. The normal structure of a show includes:
- An introduction
- A brief opening, where an explanation is given of what hypnosis is, how it is utilized, and what will be done during the performance. This is part informational but done in an entertaining way to keep the attention of the audience but also prepare them for what is to come.
- Each show is custom designed for the group and venue the presentation is being done for.
- Invite 20-30 volunteers from the audience on stage and simultaneously hypnotize them.
- The body of the show can include skits that are highly interactive, adapted to make up of the audience, always tastefully done and never embarrassing to any one in the audience, or on stage.
- Post hypnotic suggestions that add to the entertainment value at the end of the show.
- The conclusion includes brief comments to end the performance in a unique fashion with an educational, motivational message.
- Each show is guaranteed to be appropriate, fast moving, and entertaining to everyone attending and also for the volunteers on stage.
Jim Wand Intro Video Download
Click the video image below, then select the “Download” button at the bottom of the page.