My team has recently developed a new weight control program. It is structured to meet the mental, emotional, and physical needs of each person. It is a “hybrid program” utilizing proven methods combined with “cutting edge” techniques to enhance the effectiveness.
It is designed to be offered to groups from 10 – 500 and can be done in an individual’s home, small community venue, business location, or larger ballroom or theater.
The intention is to make a quality program available to both a small group of participants, including family and friends in a private setting to a seminar that would help fulfill the needs of companies of all sizes.
(If done for a company), weight issues affect the “bottom line” when it comes to the cost of insurance. This seminar can be utilized as a “stand alone program” or in conjunction with other options made available to employees.
- Instructor: A qualified individual trained and certified by Wand Enterprises to conduct the entire program – training is also available for companies who want someone “in-house”, trained to offer this program as often as needed.
- Time Needed: 75 – 90 minutes depending on the size of the group.
- Materials Included: Program booklet, self-evaluation inventory, 2 hypnosis CDs and other reinforcement tools. Finally, a hypnotic session where everyone in attendance is hypnotized.
The advantages of this program:
- The ability to utilize as a “stand-alone” program or in conjunction with any other weight management system.
- The inclusion of hypnosis which utilizes both the conscious and subconscious minds, thus utilizing 100% of one’s potential.
- A built-in support group with others attending the seminar. This adds an “additional element of encouragement” during the entire reconditioning time of 30-60 days needed to make lifetime changes and to develop the new habit patterns.
- Two re-enforcement CDs, one that can be utilized during a “quiet time”, and the other, a “subliminal” CD that can be utilized at any time during the day or night, in conjunction with almost any activity.
- All underlying reasons why one overeats and all linkages attached to the current habit
Would you like to market this program yourself? Click HERE
For more information inquire here or call 815-747-6954 and talk to Dr. Jim Wand.